Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG Monday’s or Tuesday’s 2pm EST Star Wars/DnD/Pretty much any system!

Hello folks! I’ve been in and out of the RPG scene for roughly 15+ years.  I’ve played several different editions of Dungeons and Dragons as a player and have DM’d for 5e.  I don’t have a favorite rule set...  I just love to play games! Just like everyone else on Roll20 it’s been difficult to find a proper group due to my work schedule. Im looking for a group that meets either Mondays or Tuesdays around 2pm est.  Though I’m happy to try any system my preferred system is 5e.  I wouldn’t mind getting back into 3.5 or even playing with the Star Wars RPG from FFG. To be fair...  I just want to play again. I have a new headset and can setup a webcam if needed.  I’d prefer to roll dice but if the DM/GM prefers a roller app I’ll use it.  Trust me though... if I’m rolling physically dice you’ll be more amused.  I’m the Wil Wheaton of my family.
I have 2 people who'd play too, if there was a DM open at that time :)
That would be awesome!  Hopefully a DM sees this.  I’ve done it but I’m done DMing for awhile.  I need some me time lol
I use to run a day game for 5E, I'm not some Super GM, but I might consider another day game again,  if you guys are into Savage Worlds at all maybe. Was thinking of doing a Fantasy or Sci Fi game.