Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[NEW RELEASE] Necromancers Legion

Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Necromancers Legion Pack Watch the Trailer In the depths of a long forgotten dungeon lurks a practitioner of the dark arts, robbing the graves of heroes and bones of great beasts. The dead serve the will of those bold enough to defy the Gods and claim the fallen as their slaves, when the old world tells tales of the dark ones who haunt the night and prey upon the living, they speak of those who serve the Necromancers... Necromancers Legion is an animated token pack designed to bring the unread to life in your online tabletop games, including a wide range of assets for you to use to craft, memorable encounters for your campaign. Necromancers Legion includes unread servants such as zombies, ghosts and skeletons with varying equipment and weapons to allow you to mix it up, it also includes Necromancy spell effects and iconic Undead characters such as Banshees and Bone Dragons. Drag your players into the darkness and let them confront the masters of death! Animated Assets  Such as Characters, Scenery and spells Dynamic animations  Some animations you need to play forever, some you need to come into your scene and make their mark Over 50 assets in one pack  Animated and static tokens Cinematic assets  Don't just throw bad guys at the enemy, use the scene based animations to create memorable moments in your story
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Very cool.  Your set gave me an idea for  something  to throw at the party in the next graveyard delve...  ;-P
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Thats awesome lol i had the idea for the pack when i was watching old  cheesy movies