Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e] 3 Players Early Morning EST Fridays or Saturdays

Hello, we're looking for a group two of us live in EU time, while the other is in the US. Because of our work schedule early on Friday or Saturday would be best around 9am or so. We are also looking for someone who can DM, one of us does have experience DM'ing, but would rather not. If anyone is interested in playing at these times please let me know. Also willing to pay for DM service.
Bump
I would love to join as a party member - experienced DM for 4 years and the itch to play a PC burns. If you'll have me that leaves a party ready for a DM to hop in - pretty attractive for interested DM's :)
Im interested! In the EU time zone aswell, DMed like 4 sessions, played 2, so Im not very experienced lol 
Okay perfect 5 ready just need a DM 
1578058357
JJ
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I might be interested. Looking to start a campaign on Saturdays from 10am to 1pm EST. May I know a little more about the group please?
What would like to know? I have a few years of experience playing 5e and pathrfinder. Prefer to do soft RP, I'm not very good at impressions.
1578072392
JJ
Plus
Marketplace Creator
It's a social game first and foremost to me, so I'm just looking for information to see if we would click at the table as well as general running the game info. Basically stuff that you could find out via a session 0. Just to save time (: How long do you want to play for? Are you okay with premade adventures (official modules on roll20)? Ideal distribution of combat and RP Are the players okay with losing characters Age range of the players Have you known and played each other for a while or have you recently met? How many campaigns have you played together? What's the ideal atmosphere at the table? Loosey-goosey, jokes allowed? Very mechanic-heavy, trying to win? Heavy rp and emotions? Anything else you'd want to share about the players I believe that finding the right group of people, even if it takes a bit more time, can highly increase your chances of a successful campaign where everyone has a blast the whole way through.
As for me, its: Could play for maybe 3 hours, thats how long my usual sessions have been Im down for whatver module Ideally a mix of both RP and combat, new to rp but more interested in it Im ok with losing a character, theyre not immortal 21 years old, female from Sweden I dont know anybody lol With other people Ive played two one shots, and DMed a campaign with 5 sessions As for the atmosphere, Im here for fun, so I wouldnt want it to be the mood of a funeral. I love jokes, but if the situation is serious, so be it
1578087724
JJ
Plus
Marketplace Creator
That sounds great, Irma! Some of the questions were definitely more tailored towards the op since he's representing a group of 3. I realize now that I might be overstepping and hijacking the thread so I'll leave it here and open my own in the coming days.
My groups ages are 32, 30, and 38. We can play for a single campaign, modules are fine, if we have a good group we'll be down for more. We have a discord as well.
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign (Free to play). We have 5+ dms and 70+ players so far. There are multiple missions, with multiple time zones, every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Erik The Viking (Player Character Aelar Rake). I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>