Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Expanse Character Sheet

I successfully managed to get most of an adventure together with ease; however, I am having lots of trouble as far as getting enemy stats and player characters to completely work. The current AGE sheet doesn't have all of the focuses that Expanse has. It is missing Accuracy, Fighting, and Intelligence. Also there isn't a single spot to put Talents. Might these features be added? If not then how might I add them myself?

Edited 1577008252
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Sure, those could be added by someone. I think I could manage to figure out adding Accuracy, Fighting, and Intelligence. To me it looks like the "Powers" tab is meant for Talents as well, considering it says "Power, Talent or Specialization name" in the placeholder text for the titles. If this isn't what you meant, you need to explain what's the difference to existing features of the sheet(and the other AGE Systems), and assume whoever is helping you doesn't know the system at all. I noticed the AGE Sheet doesn't have "Modern AGE" on it, but think I could figure out how to add it based on how "The Expanse" was added to it. Will msg/ping the sheet's original author, and the author of adding "The Expanse", so they they are aware of recent changes and in case they want to help out.
Thank you SO much! Yeah Accuracy, Fighting, and Intelligence look to be ability attrobutes in the sourcebook and not Talents or Powers. There are Accuracy Talents for example, but without that on the sheet, it can't calculate proficiency or modifiers. Here's hoping these features get added in the next version :). Thank you for your response! 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
This wasn't my doing, someone else make the improvements :D
Anyone have any luck in making updates to this? 

Edited 1585388612
Anybody know which Attribute corresponds to Fortune? I cannot find it in the list. I want to use it with the avatar bar display. Thanks! Edit: Health! Found it!

Edited 1584960647
I have a little list of things missing to run the Expanse hassle-free or hassle-minimised. So, to whoever has the know-how and inclination to improve the current AGE sheet, or make a new one based upon it, here are some wishes and dreams: Fix it so that Armor penalty applies to Dex (and associated focus) tests, not just Speed. Add a field to add equipped Armor, values here modify Armor attribute (already based on Con) and also set armor penalty. Make it possible to add TNs and miscellaneous bonuses and penalties when making an ability/focus test (TN is part of TotalRolled for AGE API, but the character sheet seems to skip the "add TN" step - let me know if there's a way to do this that I've not discovered.) Add the Income rating as an attribute, that can be tested against a TN. Add Conditions (plus their temporary modifiers); such as Hindered, Injured, Wounded, and the rest. Would it be possible to make weapons be linked to abilities and foci? On a related, but perhaps different note: would it be possible to add range dependent talents and modifiers? Or at least modifiers from weapons qualities and environmental conditions? In a dream world it would be possible to link talents/powers to abilities and tests, at least add bonuses to ability tests as a separate value (somewhere). This may be an extensive list. And improbable. But I thought I'd list my wants and dreams for the Expanse character sheet. The current one works quite well, but certain things are not implemented, that would make ease of play and enjoyment more seamless. :)
No takers? ;) Perhaps Green Ronin could get something made ...?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
It's worth a try, do contact them and report back to us. :D
It seems they have things in mind, at least there's new activity and new channels on their discord...

Edited 1585682759
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Is it Roll20/VTT-related activity? If it's something in the last few weeks, it could well be that they woken up to this "play online or not at all"-situation and might do something about it...
Yep. Last week or last few days I believe. I do seriously hope so. A fully functional thing, with the added quality of life functions I mention above (and who knows what else could be useful), would be ace!
David
Sheet Author
I am looking into adding roll modifiers, conditions and income to the sheet.  No idea of time scales.
Since there may be additional changes afoot, I noticed that there isn't a "Toughness" spot. I'd add Income as well, but that has been noted in the previous post. A spaceship stat block would be nice as well, perhaps it's own "character"? And lastly, a place for stunt and stunt description, which the players may wish to maintain a list of them rather than look at a long roster of stunts (since there are so many)