Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Brand new group looking for teacher/DM!

Hello, Several friends and I have been interested in playing D&D for quite a while and are now ready to make the leap. There's potentially 6 of us interested, with most having 0 understanding of how to play (I and one other have watched 350+ hrs of streams but never played). We are looking to see if there is one brave soul out there that could spare a little bit of time to teach us the basics of the game. We ultimately are interested in finding a long term DM for a campaign but I figure any help we can get would be beneficial - maybe a combat focused one-shot, etc Group personality/dynamics: All male 23-33, long time gamers, all different careers (business, athletics, military, law enforcement), nerds :) If you're interested in helping a group of noobs or would like more info to see if it will work for you, please let me know. 
Hey Paperbird, This is absolutely up my alley, and I would love to host a game for you guys!&nbsp; I currently have a one shot built that I run on a repetitive basis, but I would be happy to work with you and your&nbsp; friends to setup a schedule that might work for all of us, and you can have a private one shot.&nbsp; We can draw it out to help everyone get used to the game.&nbsp; If your interested, come check out our open group made to help new players (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd</a>) or PM me for details and an invite to our discord site. :) - Drew, The Smiling DM
1577330920
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello PaperBird, What time zone and days-of-the-week availability do you have? /Matt