Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there any way to download all the assets and images on your game?

So, I was looking in my stuff and I found a folder that was called "gamename_Roll20files". But I don't know how I managed to download this. If someone knows I appreciate it.
Hi there - is this a folder in one of your games? On your computer? Might you be able to disclose the contents of that file? I admit this is pretty strange to hear about, but I'm definitely curious.
Oh hey, sorry for the late response. It is a folder on my computer. I really don't remember downloading it but Idk. I just know it has the name of the game on the roll20 game and it has all the handouts, images, tokens and everything I have uploaded to this game. I tried looking online but didnt find anyone talking about it. So even I dont know how I did it haha
If you want I can send you the folder so you can see it. Just tell me how. I don't know if it is intentional, because it is from a paid module and I have all the tokens from the game
Also, I'm a plus subscriber, don't know if it matters something