(LFG) (GMT) Hello all, I am planning to run a 5th edition D&D game using the descent into Avernus module on roll20. I've currently got two players so i will need 2-4 more before I can start. I've been playing D&D for about two years now and have just wrapped up a year long Curse of Strahd campaign that went quite well (ending in the parties' success and a subsequent level 20 adventure in which they banished Strahd permanently from Ravenloft). The game will be ran on saturdays from 4-8 starting on January 4th (presumably). At this point in time i'm not certain if I should run it biweekly or once a week, this will be decided based on you guys. Descent into Avernus starts at level 1. If you have any questions feel free to ask and PM me on here or make a post here if you're interested so that you can be added to the discord Many thanks and happy group hunting, Dean (Dungeon Master)