Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] New player looking for an LGBT friendly group to join!

Hey! I’m a fairly new player who’s been running a 5e campaign for a small group of friends for about a year now with much trial and error. It’s been a lot of fun and I’ve learned a lot, but I’d love a chance to be a player in a game as well. I’m open to any setting and Edition, as long as the group can be a bit patient with me as I continue to figure things out. I’d also love to join an accepting group that’s welcoming to LGBT players and characters.  I’m available most weekend evenings (EST) although I’m fairly flexible about schedules. Please reply or DM if interested, I can’t wait to meet some fellow adventurers! 
Hey there! I'm wanting to do a Ravnica campaign on saturdays if youre interested. It would start at 4.30 pm EST, starting at 3rd level. Message me here or on discord @akirasunshine#5545 if interested.
If you find a good LGBT friendly group that needs more people, give me a shout!
If peeps are interested my group is currently LF more players as we had some drop out cus of schedule issues. If interested in finding a group still please get back to me by DM or on discord shadows#8022
I've played a lot of hours on Roll20 and I can say so far pretty much every group I've encountered has been LGBT friendly.  So don't feel like you need to find a LGBT friendly specific group to play here.  If you want to make sure ahead of time, just send the GMs of games you're interested in a quick private message to ask. That said, every now and then someone encounters an asshole group.  If you're not comfortable at any time, it's cool to bail.  Sometimes it takes a little time to find a group with dynamics that you like.
Jesse said: That said, every now and then someone encounters an asshole group.  If you're not comfortable at any time, it's cool to bail.  Sometimes it takes a little time to find a group with dynamics that you like. This ^.  Though, when you have my luck, you find all the assholes after the first, and best group had to call it quits. Each and every single wrinkly one......
If you can do weekday evenings instead, my realm is open. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/170767/the-world-of-dynas-nost-era-ii" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/170767/the-world-of-dynas-nost-era-ii</a>