Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token Earthdawn by FASA character sheet companion

Edited 1577466986
Griz
Plus
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Just to verify, you're saying that the 1-Click script does not work if you add it to your Game, but it does work if you import the script code into a tab and use that, correct?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I think I tracked down the issue.  The script has a UTF-8 Byte Order Mark in it.  That's not well supported and is pointless, but gets inserted by some editors.  The browser likely strips it off automatically when the text is copied to a tab, but the concatenation of the scripts for the 1-click does not expect to find it.  I've passed that information on to the Devs, so hopefully that will get cleaned up.

Edited 1577467701
Griz
Plus
Oh sorry, My english is not so good - i copied a former message The good message is here : Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token I have Earthdawn by FASA character sheet API Is the FASA API bugged? You think so. Thanks for all I m waiting for the update
Hi Griz -  Thank you for your patience! We actually put out a hotfix this week that should have addressed the issues mentioned above. Would you mind trying to reinstall the script now and let me know the results, please? :)
Hi, The former message " SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token" isn't generated. I think it s better. I can use token to throw @Init But i have this one "Warning! Earthdawn.js  -> WelcomePackage integration failed!  Error: ReferenceError: WelcomePackage is not defined" Bye
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That means you need to add the "Welcome Package" API script. It should be in the one click installs. 
ok thx