Greetings! First time trying to find a game via forums. I’m fairly experienced with 5e and I’m cool with running or playing, I play(or DM) any chance I can get to be honest, as long as I can justify it. RL comes first. Always. I understand this and I am very understanding. Wer all here to have fun right. As a player I can roll up and play almost any kind of character as long as it’s one I came up with myself. As a DM I run either Eberron or a home brew 5e setting. I also try not to railroad too much and if I have too. I try to take player input into consideration and I like to make the game as fun and fair for everyone as I can. I am still not as fluent on roll20 as other DMs but I have yet to get any complaints from my local group so I am confident I can give a decent and enjoyable experience. I am free most evenings after 8pm MST. My discord is Merridian#0248