Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e] looking for D&D games with a new player

1577495255

Edited 1577498255
Hi there! looking for games for D&D with my friend since he is a newbie. i wanted to introduce him into the game however we are broke and therefore cant do paid, sorry. . hope you will take us!
Hi Happy i'm looking for players for a long term paid weekly campaign ($5) we'll start with the story with Lost Mine of Phandelver and then continue onwards. Let me know if you are interested, the game can be run any weekday starting between 16:00 and 18:00 EST .
nah, sorry i cant do paid i will edit that however
any experience in dnd yourself? or with roll20?
Hi happi,  I’m also a new player to dnd as in I haven’t actually played before. But I would love to try and play. I am happy to dm if need be or just play as one of my characters.
Treetop said: any experience in dnd yourself? or with roll20? i have a quite a good expierience with both however my friend does not
What's your availability? I have an overnight game on fridays that has room for two people.
i can do fridays most definitely, what times?