Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Hi there! looking for games for D&D with my friend since he is a newbie. i wanted to introduce him into the game however we are broke and therefore cant do paid, sorry. . hope you will take us!
Hi Happy i'm looking for players for a long term paid weekly campaign ($5) we'll start with the story with Lost Mine of Phandelver and then continue onwards. Let me know if you are interested, the game can be run any weekday starting between 16:00 and 18:00 EST .
Hi happi, I’m also a new player to dnd as in I haven’t actually played before. But I would love to try and play. I am happy to dm if need be or just play as one of my characters.