Been looking for months now with no success. I am searching for a regular (at minimum) weekly live session, no voice only text. Play by post is optional I suppose, only if its between sessions rather than being the main focus. I am most familiar with 5e and have a character for it that I specifically have been wanting to play for awhile, but I might be interested in other editions or systems. I want a long term campaign if possible. Hopefully something that allows some open world sandbox type of play but doesn't need to be the entire focus of it. That's the only specifics I am really looking for, everything else is up for discussion. I don't know how to DM so I am strictly a player. Maybe theres some players and a DM around that are interested in a game like this, or a group already running a game that has more room?