Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][D&D5e] looking for game after bedtime around 8 PM EST

I am looking for a group to play with. Day of week is flexible but time would need to be around 8 PM EST. I am a newish player. I have played a few times before but have been on a break for around a year. I am up for anything. I am layed back but dependable for scheduling.
We have an overnight game on Friday nights that starts at 1:30am EST, if that fits your timeframe.
Thank you but that is too late for me :(