Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][D&D(3.5/5e) or Pathfinder] Player LFG New to D&D 5e but have experience with Pathfinder

Hi! I'm looking to get into D&D 5e (or 3.5) but preferably 5e. I'm also really looking to play pathfinder too so whichever comes up first would be fine I'm just looking to play haha. I am brand new to 5e and have experience with both 3.5 and Pathfinder.
I forgot to add that I'm free Monday through Thursday after 8pm and Saturdays/Sundays all day.
Hey, I would be more than down to get something started with you! If you have discord, mine is ToadHansome#8620 Otherwise, your free to message me on here!
bump