And I am not talking about 'Comic Book' evil. I am talking full on mature content, voices inside the head that tell you not just to kill but to take joy in the killing, the kind of evil soul that would make Strahd back up a step. I have been playing D&D since the days of 1st edition and only took a break during the 4th edition days, though I have nothing personally against it. It simply wasn't for me. And I like the options I have with 5e to be practically anything I want. And I have played so many paladin's and the like over the years I am wanting something new to try out. I would prefer a group of mentally mature people to play with who understand what 'fictional' characters are and also would understand that just because my character does something evil, that does not mean I support such things in real life. And I am more interested in the shade of evil that deals with the mind rather than just slaughtering villagers and laughing on top of a tower during a thunderstorm.  I am a 48 year old Bi-sexual (I have heard all the jokes) and I have a fairly thick skin so I do not require others to tone their language or beliefs to match mine. But I tend to play bi-sexual characters and at least want to play in a group where people are not going to wig out the first time my male character kisses another male. Or my female character does likewise to another female. I am more experienced playing the martial classes but as willing to play a caster if the group needs one.