Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Now Available] Homebrewer Helper: Agrestal Domain

Edited 1577729159
The GM
Marketplace Creator
Prepare to dive deep in this one-of-a-kind, epic three-tier dungeon where light and nature meet metal to guide you to your deeply hidden treasure. Featuring cages, puzzles, riddles, animations, custom items with handouts, full dynamic lighting, gm notes with descriptions, instructions, and a complete adventure, this map set is perfect for the BBEG finale or for humble beginnings. No matter where you are in your story, you're not going to want to miss out on the Agrestal Domain. Click HERE to check it out! We want to give a copy away! So here's the plan... Comment on this post. You can ask questions or anything. Tell us about your pet slug On January 20th, we'll put everyone's name in a hat and draw one! THEN, we'll announce it here. Cool, huh? Ready, set, go!
Cool stuff

Edited 1577737273
The GM
Marketplace Creator
Pandar said: Cool stuff Thanks for the comment! I'm disappointed not to hear about the slug though.

Edited 1577742130
Zach said: Pandar said: Cool stuff Thanks for the comment! I'm disappointed not to hear about the slug though. I was going to tell you about Mr. Slimes, but then I saw you crossed out the part about pet slugs. I took that to mean you didn't want to hear about him :( Well, he is very energetic and loves going on long, slow walks through the neighborhood.
Gold
Forum Champion
I'm interested. Checking to see if & how I can fit this into one of my campaigns (DnD). I like the idea/look of the puzzles so far. Sluglessly yours, GOLD.
The GM
Marketplace Creator
Only 10 days left until the winner is chosen. Only 2 people entered. If you like winning things, and you comment, your chance of winning is 33%!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Zach said: Only 10 days left until the winner is chosen. Only 2 people entered. If you like winning things, and you comment, your chance of winning is 33%! Cool idea, and who doesn't like to win something? ;-P
The GM
Marketplace Creator
Vince said: Cool idea, and who doesn't like to win something? ;-P I'm not sure! Quite a few people it seems. All you gotta do is comment. If another person comments, the running is 25% chance at winning!