Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Remove Two Different Ammunitions at once?

Hello, I am playing a Gunslinger and need to track how many rounds are loaded in my pistol as I make attacks.  I was wondering if it was possible to remove the regular ammunition and  a separate resource called 'Rounds Loaded' each time a shot is taken.  Is there an "and" function that can be used in the ammunition field.
1577737353

Edited 1577737376
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If your GM is a Pro user, you can do this with the ammo script (if they install it). Otherwise there's no way to do this automatically, you have to do it manually.
1577737903

Edited 1577737946
Yeah, we are using the script.  It is properly removing my ammunition "bullets" but I would also like it to remove "loaded rounds" each time an attack in made. Just don't know the script format.
1577749278
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Do you have the code for the macro that changes your ammo? You'd just need to copy the part that reduces bullets, and tweak it to handle the loaded rounds attribute too. 
This is what is currently in the ammunition field right now.  When I attack it removes 1 bullet: Bullets|-LuEma3qFdnDkJ8a2CvF This is the code for the "Loaded Rounds" resource: Loaded Rounds|-Lwp0JAGYM_3CJnj1hur How can I put them both in the ammunition field and remove one from each?
1577755273
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Is this a field on a character sheet? I was assuming you were using a macro for the ammo script?
1577764064
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ah, in that case, i dont think you can do what you want. I'm not familiar with the sheet, but I can see it is set up to change one single value, and its hardcoded in.  If your GM is a pro user and has installed the ammo script, you could extract the full macro and tweak it to do what you need. To do that, make an attack roll, then click your mouse in the chat bar, click the up arrow, and you should get the full attack. Copy that and paste it here and we can try to tweak it. That said, there might be a simpler solution. Dont track Bullets in your pistol, just track Loaded Rounds. Then each time you load it, manually reduce your Bullets by the guns loaded size. It's still manual, but you dont have to do it as often - once per reload.
I like the second solution.  Beautifully simple.  Thanks!