Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM] [PTP] [PF2ed] Group looking for Experienced DM

So, I've been wanting to get into Pathfinder 2nd Edition, and since none of my friends and such seem interested in GMing, but a few are interested in learning as players i've put up this post. Group of at least 3 players, Possibly 4. Looking for someone to run a game in the Golarion world setting of pathfinder 2nd ed,with the rules as well..obviously. Thats pretty much it, it can be a pre-made AP or something homebrewed and I'm willing to pay the DM for their efforts..how much and times for the game and such can be discussed in PMs or on discord, so, if you're interested lemme know.
Very interested, Sent a PM.
Small update: Realized I've left out some important info. Looking for a Saturday time slot..specific time of day gonna need to do a chat with the group about, and payment. I'm ideally looking to pay Bi-weekly, while the games are run weekly. I'd pay for the first two sessions up front and go from there. I'm also gonna be paying for the entire group..so I'm looking to pay around $40 every 2 weeks, I can wiggle that a bit, but not much.
got a DM, thanks for the posted interest folks.