Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Looking for 5e group!

Hi! I'm a fairly experienced player of 5e (been playing the game for about six years, playing regularly for the past 3-ish years.) My current group only meets every other Sunday, with regular cancellations, so I need another game to supplement. I'm usually a magic user, but am willing to experiment with other classes! I'm in the Eastern timezone USA, and I'm open most nights. Let me know if you have an opening in your group you'd like me to fill!
Hi Alesha, I'm currently working on a month long mini campaign that may interest you. I often have similar issues when trying to form long term campaigns via Roll20, so I'm trying out this medium :)&nbsp; The time commitment is around 3 - 4 sessions over the course of a month. Game time is 6pm EST every Saturday night. Here's the link to the game... please excuse the lack of depth. Its under construction hah. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/188654/the-gates-of-geldun-month-long-adventure" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/188654/the-gates-of-geldun-month-long-adventure</a>