Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e][Free][RP] Looking For Game

1577863580

Edited 1577920705
Name: Charles J. Age: 30 Times Available: Due to schedule shifts somewhat aligning, I can play Wednesdays and Thursdays. Method of Interaction: Voice Only, Text as a substitute for little interactions(Such as IC muttering, perhaps.) Experience:  Many years of Tabletop, starting with Cybercity 0x388(Cybercity Black to you youngsters.) at 9, then roleplaying in and out of tabletop for many years in many different formats, usually Steampunk or Fantasy genre-related. I used to play AD&D 2e commonly until a massive lull hit and came from that right towards 5e. The transition is about as much of a culture shock as you'd expect. That said I've got ~22 years of roleplaying under my belt so if you can pardon the "old man brain farts" as far as mechanics, I swear to you that I will play as best and as friendly as possible. Searching For: I'm actually not a fan of premade adventures/modules... Some may like them and by God I hope you lot have fun. But just never been my cup of tea to follow a set route. So if possible I'd like to do an RP heavy, adventurer(with an overarching story, character backstory, etc) archetype. I enjoy combat of course, and puzzles are okay. I say "okay", but I've yet to see a puzzle in D&D that some dwarf hasn't took a mace to or a player hasn't blown to smithereens. Addendum/Secondary Notes:   I'm a big fan of downtime for RP and mechanical purposes, and enjoy making things for other players. In a weird sort of way, a favorite habit I had was making modifications to weapons and armor. One of my first 5e games was starting buck naked on the beach and being able to make a weapon for someone from scrap metal. Preferred Class: Wizard, maybe, but I've not had a massive amount of experience across classes. Have a few characters in mind off the bat. A dragonborn fighter, a human Wizard, a half-elf Ranger. Artificer--definitely an interest, but have not playtested it.
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign (Free to play). We have 5+ dms and 70+ players so far. There are multiple missions, with multiple time zones, every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Erik The Viking (Player Character Aelar Rake). I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>