Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [D&D 5E] GMT player looking for long campaign

Hey everyone!  I’ve been playing D&D for over a year now and with my RL campaign coming to an end I’m looking to join another long campaign. Setting etc doesn’t matter, but would prefer a focus on role playing. I have several character concepts, but I am new to Roll20. I engage well, and honestly my goals are to have some fun and make some new friends. Would anyone have space in any games? Discord: HarshMillennium#6252 Timezone: GMT Free any days, but ideally it would be Monday-Thursday after 9PM, Friday after 7PM or anytime Saturday/Sunday. 
me and the gf have just got into the hobby. If you dont get into a group with a free spot wanna form our own? your availability is the same as ours.
1578078192
JJ
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Hi! I'm an experienced DM looking to join or start a group of relatively new players to play through one of the official 5e modules here on roll20. Schedule would be weekly on Saturdays from 10am to 1pm EST. Most important thing for me is finding or putting together a group of people that all get along great with each other and whose expectations about the campaign all line up. I've added you on Discord if you'd like to chat more.
Hey guys, I'd love to join in on this. I'm GMT too with similar availability!
have also sent you a friend request on discord I'm mawdeeps on there
Hi I'm very interested in joining a long term campaign. and Saturdays would work perfect for me  
have a group of 3 now for a group 9pm onwards if your interested. I have messaged a dm and another player so all being well will hopefully have 4-5 players depending on your decision and a dm
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign (Free to play). We have 5+ dms and 70+ players so far. There are multiple missions, with multiple time zones, every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Erik The Viking (Player Character Aelar Rake). I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>