Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] New ish player looking for weekday evening [GMT] games

Hi All I've played a little D&D a few years ago and keep gettmng the itch to go back into various role playing games. I'm not fixed on which game we play so will haplily learn other systems. I am free every weekday apart from wednesday evening from 6PM GMT till late. Can be a little shy on mic but will do voice or text. Thanks Splinkter.
1578038024

Edited 1578062528
Hi Splinkter, I'm in the same boat as you. I tried out D&d last year but unfortunately the two face to face groups I joined didn't work out for logistical reasons. I have played a few systems online both mic and text based (text is my preference tbh) and DMed a bit too. If you have no luck finding a group perhaps we could pick up a DM and a few more players and start our own. **Edit: I would be happy to give DMing a shot again if needs be** Kind regards John
2 new players here in the same boat me and my gf just getting in to this any time after 9pm gmt is good for us
John N. said: Hi Splinkter, I'm in the same boat as you. I tried out D&d last year but unfortunately the two face to face groups I joined didn't work out for logistical reasons. I have played a few systems online both mic and text based (text is my preference tbh) and DMed a bit too. If you have no luck finding a group perhaps we could pick up a DM and a few more players and start our own. **Edit: I would be happy to give DMing a shot again if needs be** Kind regards John It wouldn't be hard to find players. Dm though would be harder. I'll let you decide if youd like to DM. Something about it doesn't gel with me. Kind regards Derrick
Splinkter said: John N. said: Hi Splinkter, I'm in the same boat as you. I tried out D&d last year but unfortunately the two face to face groups I joined didn't work out for logistical reasons. I have played a few systems online both mic and text based (text is my preference tbh) and DMed a bit too. If you have no luck finding a group perhaps we could pick up a DM and a few more players and start our own. **Edit: I would be happy to give DMing a shot again if needs be** Kind regards John It wouldn't be hard to find players. Dm though would be harder. I'll let you decide if youd like to DM. Something about it doesn't gel with me. Kind regards Derrick Sounds fantastic Derrick. I only have the free version of roll 20 which is missing some of the player handbook character options. But if we get a group together we can see what people are looking to play and whether it will accommodate them I'm more than happy to DM. I'll get a discord set up for OOC chat and we can add people to that to figure out the details and get a session zero set up.
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign (Free to play). We have 5+ dms and 70+ players so far. There are multiple missions, with multiple time zones, every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Erik The Viking (Player Character Aelar Rake). I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>