Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[Paid][LFP][5e] Experienced DM with Improv Acting experience looking for group

1578009222

Edited 1578010645
Hello! My name is Matthew and I'll be your Dungeon Master! If you like funny voices, deep characters, and a fascinating world that feels like it comes to life with every word, I'm your guy! I've been Dungeon Master for over a year and many times I've hosted 3 session a week. I love world building and creating my own homebrew world, I make and upload maps and letters. I also am open to learning any adventure module you'd prefer! I aspire to be a voice actor in the future and that comes out in the way I roleplay characters improving the immersion of the world. Willing to teach new players! Looking to give you the best DnD experience possible! If this interests you, let me know! Per Session / Static Will charge a static rate of $10 / player each week due before the session paid through Paypal
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign (Free to play). We have 5+ dms and 70+ players so far. There are multiple missions, with multiple time zones, every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Erik The Viking (Player Character Aelar Rake). I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>