Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [PST] Your Next Game!

I am an experienced role-player with more than twenty years of experience, and I want to run a game for you!  Yes, you! Want to try a one-shot with a new system?  Have friends eager to play but no one wants to run it?  I want to create a great experience for your virtual gaming table, here on roll20.  I'll do the prep, set the ground rules, run a great session zero to kick things off - you just show up and play.  Here are a few of the one-shots, adventures, or campaigns I have run over the years: Dungeons & Dragons GURPS World of Darkness / Chronicles of Darkness In Nomine Shadowrun Unknown Armies Fiasco Nobilis or we can break out into the unknown with a new system and adventure crafted just for your group!  I want create something great for you in particular, giving you the experience you and your friends are looking for be it high adventure, low comedy, dark drama, or anything in between.  Reach out to me, and lets find out what you've always wanted to play but have never had the chance.  I am available events in the American West Coast [PST], plus weekends. And now, the fine print.... Per Session / Static This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $30/hour. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Infringement of this section is subject to moderation action as outlined by the Moderation Policy in the  Roll20 Code of Conduct.
$30/hour god dam