Time Zone : Central Time USA Day(s) of week, frequency, and time : Friday evenings, or Sundays preferably. We could possibly do weekly campaigns during the week after 7PM CST. Currently have a live Campaign on Saturday that is once a month, and would have to be bi-weekly to work around the live campaign. Weekly or Bi-Weekly. Term : We are open for Long term, or working through modules. Voice : Voice chat is open for both of us. We prefer discord, but others might be a possibility. Game System : DND 5e Game System Experience : DND 3.5e and 5e. Character Type : We both have numerous characters that we want to play. Willing to work with what other players are wanting to play. They range from RP heavy, to combat Heavy. It really depends on what the party may need. We don't really have any characters that we want to play above the others. So, we would prefer to use characters that would fit into the party better. About Me: SoulCrafter I have played in a few campaigns, and a bunch of One-shot's myself. Currently finishing watching campaign 1 of Critical Role, and Matt Colville's the Chain of Acheron. I like to watch a lot of different DnD content and really enjoy being creative in problem solving within a characters mindset. Be that creativity be through an RP based character, or a strategically combat centric character. About Me: Scallywag I've played tabletop games for years but newer to actual DnD. I am finishing up campaign 1 of Critical Role as well. I am big on character creation and like to create characters that will add an entertaining dynamic to the group to either for roleplaying or combat purposes.