Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I would like to join a game (new player)

i am looking to join a game that will only be played once or many times. I have never played dnd before the only experience i have with rpgs is fire emblem games.
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign (Free to play). We have 5+ dms and 70+ players so far. There are multiple missions, with multiple time zones, every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Erik The Viking (Player Character Aelar Rake). I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>