Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LGF][5e] Looking for ftp group accepting new player

Game: D&D 5E Experience: I'm new to D&D but I have some experience with other systems (Symbaroum and WoD) Location/Timezone: UTC+1 Availability: 08.00-22.00 most days Game style: A newbie friendly game where I can grow as both as a player and as a role player Language: Swedish or English Hello, I'm looking for a group that are open to a new D&D player joining their game . I have some experience playing other systems but I'm also very interested in playing D&D 5e which I don't have any experience playing so far though I have learned a few things through osmosis (own research and shows like CR) . I'm usually available most days though preferably not late at night (UTC time). I have Discord and can share it if someone's interested in inviting me.
Heya, We're currently looking for more people to start a campaign with. Sofar it's a DM and 2 players, looking for a group of 4-5 players total. Module hasn't been decided on but a few have been suggested, like Tomb of Annihilation, Dungeon of the Mad Mage, The Yawning Portal or Descent into Avernus. Game will be played preferebaly on Sunday between 14.00 to 18.00 or 15.00 to 19.00 or on Saturdays between 15.00 and 19.00 (times are in UTC+1). Our DM doesn't mind new players at all and we both are willing to teach. Let me know if this would work for you.
Hey, That's sounds perfect, I'd be more than happy to join! Anything I should have/know/do beforehand or just wait for more players to join?
1578339729

Edited 1578339744
Have send a PM with details