Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Error downloading scripts (probably no scripts exist for campaign.)

!charsheet script giving me the Error message in topic title.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/5640300/the-masters-vault" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/5640300/the-masters-vault</a> Thanks for the help!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That shows up when you don't have any scripts installed. You probably need to install the 5e OGL Companion Script from the 1-click Script Library.&nbsp;
I have the !charsheet installed and it gives me that error message. I have never had to add anything on my other games for it to work?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Can you screenshot your API page?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ok. That's weird. I assume restarting the API has not fixed the problem. Are you in the game in another tab?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Try removing the script and adding it again?
Yeah, i tried each of those multiple times. Copied the game to see if that would matter, same on copied version. Checked my othe game API and they were all good, so i'm not sure?
Any other suggestions?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Seems like there was a bug that hit a couple scripts recently where just installing them from the drop down doesn't work.&nbsp; Have you tried importing the script, or downloading and installing it by hand from github?&nbsp; The only other thing I could think of is that there may somehow be something wrong with that game.&nbsp; You could try a full copy and see if it installs in the copy correctly.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Sorry for the delay.&nbsp; I have duplicated this problem by creating a game based on that module and installing that script.&nbsp; I tried it both from the 1-click and by importing the source.&nbsp; I created two other games based on other modules and did not have that problem.&nbsp; It turns out that any script at all does not work with The Master's Vault in its current iteration.&nbsp; I found an older game using that module from 2016 that has API scripts that work fine.&nbsp; Something is amiss in that module.&nbsp; I've passed my findings on to the Devs.
Thanks, y'all!&nbsp;

Edited 1578526454
Drespar
Roll20 Team
Unfortunately,&nbsp; I have not been able to reproduce this issue in created games. If you try starting a new game of masters vault do you still run into this problem? Additionally, we are investigating a similar issue that has cropped up and a workaround for issues such as this is to copy the game and re-add the scripts. If this still does not work let me know.
@Drespar, It did. I then tried to copy and re add before i contacted y'all and it did not work? Good luck!
I am having the same issue In my current Pathfinder 2E game - My API box wont even start up. Tried Copying and making a new game with no success. However an older game works without issue. Strange...