Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

more bar than 3 on token and put item in inventory

I want to add more bar than 3 on the token of character. I want to do too  drag an item with info into the character sheet as if it were a character picking up an item on the floor and placing it in his inventory
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Three bars is a hard-coded limit of Roll20, unfortunately. Depending on your game system, you can drag equipment to your sheet from the built-in compendium. What game system are you playing, and what sheet are you using?
we use our own system sheet for play 
what's game system have this option of drag equipments to your sheet????
keithcurtis said: Three bars is a hard-coded limit of Roll20, unfortunately. Depending on your game system, you can drag equipment to your sheet from the built-in compendium. What game system are you playing, and what sheet are you using? what's game system have this option of drag equipments to your sheet????

Edited 1578443202
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
fabricio l. said: keithcurtis said: Three bars is a hard-coded limit of Roll20, unfortunately. Depending on your game system, you can drag equipment to your sheet from the built-in compendium. What game system are you playing, and what sheet are you using? what's game system have this option of drag equipments to your sheet???? I know of at least a couple; D&amp;D5e and Pathfinder 1e(limited support) and Pathfinder 2e but there are compendiums now for a number of sheets.&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/</a> &nbsp; Not sure how much drag/drop is implemented for the various rpg's though...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There are a number of sheets that have this capability: D&amp;D 5e by Roll20, Shaped for D&amp;D 5e for D&amp;D. I think one or more of the Pathfinder sheets can do this. Most sheets that have an associated Compendium likely have some sort of drag and drop functionality, but I don't have a list.