-I've been playing TTRPGs since I was like 14, so somewhere around 16 years now. RN my favorite systems are D&D 5e, and the Apocalypse Worlds system. -I've also gotten 2 years of creative writing, screenwriting, and cinematography under my belt. If I may be so bold as to brag, character development in a story is where I really shine. -I'm usually the GM for my group, and none of my players have any interest in GMing. So I've come here in hopes of finding a group to play with. Not that I dislike being a GM. I love it very much. But it'd be nice to play every once in a while. -I'm willing to pay per session, but for personal reasons I don't use PayPal. I will use ApplePay, CashApp, or even FB Pay. -The only day I can't play is on Saturday. That is when I run a campaign locally. Other than that I work Mon-Fri, but I'm off work around 2:30 PM (CST). So I'm usually home by 3. -I typically play villains. I don't antagonize other players, though, and if I make a situation difficult it's usually only for dramatic flair, and it always only effects me. As stated before, I'm pretty well versed in character development, and I like to think I know what I'm doing haha. If it's still a problem, however, I do have a few good aligned characters I'm comfortable playing. -If you're interested you can message me here, or on my Discord; LD_Montana#2645