Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PathfinderCompanion Neceros Script

DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Is this the latest version of it? Not sure if it was 'finished', hasn't been updated in 2 years, or abandoned. <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/Pathfinder%20Companion%20Neceros" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/Pathfinder%20Companion%20Neceros</a>
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi DX, That is the most current version of the script. While it hasn't been updated, that's more because I'm not aware of any design goals that weren't met, not because it's abandoned. I do have some ideas for a V2 that has some additional design goals, but I haven't started work on that. Let me know if you're having issues or see something that needs improvement.
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Oh no big deal was more curious. Noticed it wasn't on the one click anymore and wondered if it was removed for age, or an error it was missing. Only had a few issues and was looking to see if there was a updated version. No real big issues just a few annoyances I worked around by tweaking the code (with a hammer), of it throwing the built in chat catcher errors on unlinked tokens about bar1_link anytime I moved them, and something else...honestly cant remember what the other was, was over a year ago I added it manually vs one click so I could try to fix it.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Huh, not sure why it was removed from one-click. I'll investigate that part.

Edited 1578599442
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
update : I deleted a couple of posts I made above...(nothing to see here) sorry. Not sure if this pertains;&nbsp; I just noticed that if you disable a previously installed a script, it doesn't show up in the API list (lol, I thought scripts were not showing up, but I had simply disabled them).&nbsp; But if you delete a script it gets included with the API list once again.
Hello! I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to a Pro subscription, largely so that I can use this script. So far, I love it! That said, I have a few questions &amp; requests: The resource tracking is wonderful, but I was wondering if there's any way when tracking uses of an ability/item, not to have the full ability description and everything else displayed each time you click the + or - to change the uses available. If that's not possible, would it at least be possible to get it to respect the "Scroll long Descriptions" setting? Is it also possible to make the ammo tracking not automatic, so that it works like abilities/items/spells? The manual mentions the possibility of querying what type of ammo to use with each attack, but it doesn't indicate the syntax to use to accomplish this. Would you be able to provide an example? Do you have any plans to support the new custom token markers feature? That in combination with your Condition/Buff Statusmarker feature would be amazing! Thanks! -Joe