Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New(ish) Player Seeking Game - Works Second Shift CDT

Hello all!  I have played 5e D&D once before, but it has been a few years ago. Would really like to join a game that does not mind teaching a new player. I do work a second shift (2:30 to 10pm CDT) so a morning game or a Sunday afternoon would be ideal, but open to the idea of a late night game. Thanks! Leah
1578423787
Roadkilraven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm developing a 5E version of Keep on the Borderlands. It's a paid game (first game is free, every game after is $15 per player). Each game will be 4-5 hours long. I've set the first game to Tuesday, January 21st, 5:30-9:30pm PST, although that's not set in stone. I have one other player so far and I'm looking for 2-4 more, if you're interested.