Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fallout pnp 2.0 Stat & Skill check macro

Hi Guys, i tried to find a way to make two macros . this macro should roll a dice and then check if the roll succeded or failed. I tried googling how to add a drop down menu but im super consued. it will be my first time GMING What i imagined would be like this  What SPECIAL Skill do you want to check? (dropdown menu) Strength Percepion Endurance... (etc) After that click, a 1d10 gets rolled, then the macro checks the stat from the charactersheet of the player and prints in chat (Success!  or FAILED!) Could anyone help me? I think if you guys could help me with this one macro, i could apply it to the SKILLS aswell. Bonus points if the chat output is nicely formatted (or even red or green depending on failure)
Anyone got an idea?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Its unclear how the die is rolled. is it a d10 + the stat, or d10 under the stat? A simple macro would be /roll 1d10<?{Stat?|Strength,@{selected|strength}|Perception,@{selected|perception}} You must select your token before using this, then it will roll d10 vs the stats on your token's character sheet. You can make it prettier, but you cant get the display of Success or Failure if you do.
its d10 unter the stat. thank you.