Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I can see me and they can see them, but we can't see each other

Hello, I DM on one laptop in one part of the country and my group are on another laptop in another part of the country. this evening we've tried to connect and play but can't get each others picture or sound. My camera and mic is working my end, and their camera and mic are working their end, but we can't hear or see each other. They've tried two browsers , restarting and updating, but nothing. I've tried different computers, 3 browsers, restarting both machines, updating two browsers, but... nothing. Does anyone know what happened?
Hi Nathan L. -  Do you mind if I ask, what is your geo-location (U.S., Canada, Germany, etc.)? Also, would you mind providing me the WebRTC Debug Log from both your end and their end, please? To retrieve it, click the "Download WebRTC Debug Log" button within the in-game "Settings" tab. Be aware, the log only exists in your browser up until you refresh. You'll want to download the log right after you start having issues, but before anyone refreshes, to get the most useful information. Thank you in advance for your patience!
Greetings. Yesterday night, i was "dming" a game with friends and it's the first time since june that we couldn't use the video and audio tool of roll20. I can't access the webRTC Debug log, but i'll watch this thread. Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot the problem.
Hey sorry about the late reply. I’ll look into this tonight. Thanks for replying. 
Hi Nicholas, We've had the same issue tonight. Here are our RTC logs:  ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 1 Broadcast Type: both Receive Type: both Started local media Handle Signalling ---- END Personal LOG ---- ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 1 Broadcast Type: both Receive Type: both Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality: medium ---- END Personal LOG ---- We are both in the UK. Thanks, Nicholas said: Hi Nathan L. -  Do you mind if I ask, what is your geo-location (U.S., Canada, Germany, etc.)? Also, would you mind providing me the WebRTC Debug Log from both your end and their end, please? To retrieve it, click the "Download WebRTC Debug Log" button within the in-game "Settings" tab. Be aware, the log only exists in your browser up until you refresh. You'll want to download the log right after you start having issues, but before anyone refreshes, to get the most useful information. Thank you in advance for your patience!
Bumping this. Thanks,
Hey Nathan L. -  My sincerest apologies for the delay on this! Would you mind providing me with the exact name of the game on which this occurs, please? Additionally, would you mind providing me the "Ping", "Download", and "Upload" values from this speed test as well? Thank you for your patience as we work through this.