What I am seeking: A group who do not mind me being an older gamer, somewhat new to this game type and a thrower of curve balls IC. - Yes I think we should split the party. - Yes we should totally go into the forbidden place to see what is inside. As I am still semi new to the game mechanics I ask for understanding and patience when I make mistakes but I am open to learning and welcome advice. - Please keep an eye on my exp gains as I suck at math apparently. - Some of the sheet mechanics / scripts can be confusing for me. I am based in the UK and have evenings free. - I am open to other times but would need to talk to our Story Teller first. A sense of humour. - I enjoy a good chuckle and will find little ways to bring amusement into the setting either by action or comment. - I often use humour to break tension. A little about me: I have been in two groups on Roll20 over the last + / - year. I left my first group due to IRL reasons and my second group moved from WoD to D&D. Both groups have been and will always be very special to me, not just for what they taught me but for being awesome people. Each group played a different version of WoD so I have a bit of experience with V5 and V20. As a person I have more than ten years roleplay experience to call upon. This extends from text based rp to co-op / solo story writing etc. I have a mild accent as I did not originate in the UK, I also sound younger than I actually am, yay me. I tend to be open minded, relaxed and not easily offended as most things amuse me in life. Spit phobic and will avoid saliva or speaking about it. I also use adult language and am comfortable around adult themes so I am 18+ only. Horror and sci-fi fan, also Lovecraft > Poe and I will not be swayed! Play style: Primal based personas such as Gangrel. Would also enjoy trying out werewolf one day. Quiet and alert personas, protective towards other party members but prone to go off alone from time to time. Secrets stay secret and knowledge is valuable. Horror holds no fears for me neither does gore / graphic scenes. Mature content is fine with me as I do not see the point in judgement. Finally, I keep OOC and IC apart and place great value on others when they do the same. - I will often send a discord message to a player if there is an intense scene to ensure they are doing ok. If you feel I would be a good fit in your group please drop me a message so we can chat either here or on discord. Happy gaming lovelies!