Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro for choosing the best result between units and tens (1d100)

Hello, I need help, want a macro to automatically choose the best  dice in a 1d100 roll between units and tens. For example:  In a 1d100 roll the result is 36, ¿It´s posible to choose automatically 63? If it´s posible i´m interesting in the worst result too: choosing 36 in a roll dice of 63. PD: As you can read, English is not my main landguage. My apologies.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I can't think of any way you could change the order of digits, other than with an API, or maybe a custom template coded into the character sheet.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You wont be able to do that in a roll20 macro. Macros cant reuse the same roll or do any kind of analysis on a roll. So you cant choose between two options for the same roll.
keithcurtis said: I can't think of any way you could change the order of digits, other than with an API, or maybe a custom template coded into the character sheet. Thx for the answer but I don't know how to do that...
GiGs said: You wont be able to do that in a roll20 macro. Macros cant reuse the same roll or do any kind of analysis on a roll. So you cant choose between two options for the same roll. Thx for the answer
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Alecrombie said: keithcurtis said: I can't think of any way you could change the order of digits, other than with an API, or maybe a custom template coded into the character sheet. Thx for the answer but I don't know how to do that... Sorry, that was a roundabout way of saying that unless you have a subscription and a certain degree of coding knowledge, it's not possible.
keithcurtis said: Alecrombie said: keithcurtis said: I can't think of any way you could change the order of digits, other than with an API, or maybe a custom template coded into the character sheet. Thx for the answer but I don't know how to do that... Sorry, that was a roundabout way of saying that unless you have a subscription and a certain degree of coding knowledge, it's not possible. Ok thx