Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Difficulty figuring out the jukebox

I've been trying to figure out how to make some playlists of music other than the default Tabletop audio etc. I tried running through the tutorial, but it seems broken. The 2nd step of the tutorial tells you to "Click the +Add button to continue", but I don't see this button anywhere in the tab. So I can't go further in the tutorial.  Is my best option for a small, non-streaming group to just purchase and download the MP3's and then upload them as my own files to Roll20? Or is there some other way. I did a forum search but it seems the jukebox has changed a lot over the years so the responses are very conflicting. Thanks for any help!
1578608845
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The tutorial is very out of date when it comes to the jukebox. The latest user guidance can be found here on the wiki . If you can't find what you want in any of the supplied sources, then uploading your own music through MyAudio is the best option. Be aware that music files can take up a lot of your available storage space, so you might need to keep an eye to that.
1578608887
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The tutorial's part on the jukebox is broken, just try out the feature in a real game. IIRC the tutorial have some other point that doesn't work either, so if you encounter some other thing that doesn't work there, then try it out in a real game.