Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Very new player looking for Group+DM

Hello! Sorry if this formatting is incorrect, I have never quite done this before! I am a very new player, having only really played a few games of World of Darkness and DnD 5e in my history. I am quite the novice, but creative and willing to try out anything! Therefore, I am humbly requesting a group and DM squad to join. I usually am around all days but Friday and Saturdays, one Eastern US time, though I request evenings given job. I am open to any style of roleplay, so long as you're willing to suffer some rookie mistakes. My schedule may change at the end of January, but so long as it is after 7 or 8 pm EST, there are no problems. Thank you for anyone kind enough to consider me!
1578950998

Edited 1578956140
Lars
Pro
Hello, We will be starting Baldur's Gate:Descent into Avernus soon and we are looking for two more players. Experience not required. Our sessions are every Monday at 6pm MST. 
I'd be happy to! Mondays seems pretty good to me, since it'd be 8 my time and no responsibilities then! Thank you so much for this opportunity!