Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] Weekly Thursday night game seeks a few more players. 8:00pm EST

Mature group (current age range from 30's-50's) looking for 2 or 3 players who can commit to a weekly 5e campaign played Thursdays at 8pm eastern time. The campaign is set in the Sword Coast and each session runs for three hours .  The characters we are playing with now, are made up of the following 5 th level race/classes: Halfling Bard, Tiefling Fighter/Sorcerer, Human Barbarian and a Human Monk. Creating Character: 27-point build, using any race/class from any two of the following PHB, XGE or VGM. We use Discord for voice.  Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} Reach out with your preferred idea for a character and a little bit about yourself and we will go from there. 
Hi There. I'm really interested. Just sent you a PM with my info.
Hey, new to this but interested. Haven't played D&D since 2ed many years ago, but looking to get back into it and I'm not in a location with a good gaming scene. I've got a preference for spell casters, but I'm up for playing pretty much anything. I live in EST but work PST, so 8EST is tight for me, but I can make that work for Thursdays.
I’m interested if you are still in need of players. 
This sounds good. I hope you are still looking for players, I sent you a PM.
Hi, 51yr old played D&D since 1979 in all its formats. Would love to join. Pref. Human Druid or Ranger/Druid