Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New to api scripts and can't get it to work (Star Wars)

I have followed every instruction I can find and I still can't get the script to work to be able to roll the dice for Star Wars FFG. Whnever I try to start the script I get no output from it. Any help will be most appreciated. 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
To cover the basics: The game was created by someone with a Pro subscription (yourself presumably)? The script is installed in the games API library? You have the SWFFG API enabled character sheet selected as the in game sheet? How are you trying to 'start' the script, it should function out of the box if the above conditions are satisfied?
Solved it by starting a new game and doing the exact same thing again. Now works perfectly. I don't know why but I am just happy it does.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A fix is a fix :) The API might have crashed in the original and needed restarting but either way I'm glad you got it sorted!