Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I have my doubts about the marketplace

Hi people. I've been using roll20 for some weeks, and a particular module in the Marketplace caught my attention (Lost Mines of Phandelver). Thing is, i live in Brazil, and i would like to know the payment methods and if the price that's in the marketplace it's in dollars.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
From previous questions and answers regarding this topic, the price in in $US, and the conversion will be made from that to whatever local currency you use. If you use a credit card, this is usually handled by the card company, for instance. If you are at all nervous about making a transaction, hold off and I'm sure a team member can corroborate.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
From this thread  (Juniper is a Roll20 Team Member): Juniper L.  said: Ravenknight  said: Navid R.  said: my country's currency is BDT, so can I use it? I'm pretty sure you can. Many of us aren't from the US and we pay in local currencies. Yep! As long as you're using a major credit card or an authorized PayPal account, the conversion from BDT to USD will be calculated automatically and you should be able to make your purchase!