1. Evan 2. 22 3. He/Him 4. Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursday Nights / EST 5. I've played for six years and pretty much have every book Wizards of The Coast has published in one form or another. 6. Dimension 20 and NADDPOD (D&D podcasts and live shows) heavily inspire my form of DMing. 7. Oh boy, well isn't this a question, I've got quite a few campaigns I want to run at the moment. I'd want to meet the crew before making any final decisions but here are some samples: Fantasy High, Cult Of The Night Yorb: Based on the setting Fantasy High you and the crew would be students in the Eggfort Adventuring Academy where you'd be starting off as Freshmen Students. Unfortunately, this school has a rather poor reputation as of late (Dragon took over the school as principal and had to be killed, by students) which has led to many students leaving and lots of new ones coming to fill those slots. A select few, however, have brought with them a terrible power called The Night Yorb, which is feared in even the most mechanical minds. Along with the regular monsters high school provides, this cult just adds to the problems players will have to deal with in Elmville. (Starting at Lvl 3) PS: I super wanna play in the Fantasy High setting. Acquisitions Incorporated: I always love running this adventure as it adds more comedic value to DnD and a bunch of new job options for players to undertake such as Secretarian or Obviator. (Starts at Lvl 3) Infinity Train: After just watching Book 2 of this series I am loving the idea of running a D&D version of it. The basic premise is that player characters appear on a seemingly infinite train, with numbers tattooed on their hands that seemingly go up and down at random. They go from train car to train car finding a new world in each one. This one involves a lot of mystery and adventure aspects as literally anything could be in the train cars ahead as everyone continues to move forward.