Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E] for a Homebrew weekly campaign that is a mix of story driven and sand box in a huge world and 50/50 combat and RP

Edited 1578805829
Hi there! Do YOU like Roleplay in your Roleplaying Game, would YOU like an Vast world that has plenty to do as well as a Good(hopefully) narrative behind it all. Well ive got good news for YOU, Im looking for players for a Homebrew 5e Campaign that im looking to start in a month. Im usually free most nights but looking to have this weekly campaign on a monday, wednesday or thursday night. Looking to get about 4-5 players who have some experience in D&amp;D, not looking for brand new players at this time. The link below will be the page of the game which will have the info for the game, the world, and some things about me. Just click the link and go to the application thread, throughout the month i will message players for some more information to make sure i get a good group together and scheduling finalized. I put alot of work into this campaign and i want my players to have a great time. So be sure to click the link below and if you like what you see, go ahead and submit a Application!! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/189897/bandia-adventures" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/189897/bandia-adventures</a> &nbsp;Update: issue has been fixed!
I am interested in joining you in this adventure I am however a little new i have only played about 10 sessions of dnd i hope that's enough if so please message me
I'm really interested but there's no way to post an application under the link you've posted. Are you still taking applications?

Edited 1578809184
I am so sorry everyone, Roll20 was jerking me around but i think i have fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!! the link is <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/189897/bandia-adventures" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/189897/bandia-adventures</a>
I will be gathering up applications for the week, I will start reaching out to people starting next week.&nbsp;
bump
2 players looking for a Wednesday game, any time before 10pm est (this is a hard stop time for us). I am willing to play anything. Other player would like to play either an elf paladin or an aasimar paladin. Both are moderately experienced, but have only played in homebrewed settings (no CoS or SKT modules). Both have DM'd 5e games before as well for small and large groups.
Keegan
Marketplace Creator
Hi, my name is Keegan Matthews-McGee. I’m applying with my friend Chris H., we’re looking to play together. I’m a stay at home dad and amateur fantasy artist living in Philadelphia. I like fantasy video games like Dark Souls and I head bang to heavy metal with my toddler. My two favorite D&amp;D podcasts are Adventure Zone and Bombarded. My experience with D&amp;D 5e is mostly dungeon mastering, I’m so stoked honestly just to be a player character, I grew up playing 3.5 but after college I was always the only DM. Currently I run a lightly Power Rangers themed game of Monster of the Week.&nbsp; I’m looking for a game with a balance of role-playing and adventuring, but given a choice between the two I’d pick adventuring. I want to explore a fantasy world, I like a dungeon master who’s descriptive and wants me to find creative solutions to their puzzles. I’m a team player and you can count on me to not backstab another player or set all the horses loose. When the game is on it’s on, I usually try to reserve personal conversations for breaks in gameplay, I like a game environment mostly focused on playing and keeping things rolling. Right now I’m itching to play a warlock, rogue, or barbarian. I am ready to explore your dungeons and get eaten by your dragons, let’s make it happen.&nbsp;
Finally able to get to the applications tonight, I will be looking over them the next few days so there is still time to apply people! Thank you to everyone who is interested and there were alot of you!
bump
Alright so after a little more than a week i have had plenty of applications come through with some really good people. I will be not accepting more applications and am now on the process of interviewing to be part of the campaign, THANK YOU to all who applied, i am truly grateful!