Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5e] New Player looking for a group to play with regularly

Hi There! You can call me Witch. Previous Experience Relatively new to Roll20 and D&D in general but hoping to play more & gain confidence. Currently I have actively roleplayed in text-based forum RPs for 7 years although I realize this is a very different medium! I've been flipping through the 5e player handbook and have listened to a few D&D podcasts (TAZ and OutsideXbox/OXExtra) so I know the rules and how to play a bit. About Me I just turned 25 and if you have to know I am a female. General nerd so love most fantasy/sci-fi settings (favorite fictional settings such as Middle Earth, Doctor Who/Torchwood, HP). I'm a bit social anxiety so a little quiet to start but always friendly and very chatty once I settle in and honestly loud at times. Don't be afraid to tell me to quieten down a bit when that happens. Very open to establishing friendships outside of group, especially gaming partners! Comfortable with 18+ games and topics as long as creepy erotica doesn't become the focus. Requirements I prefer games that take place around 7pm CST and won't run longer than 3 hours at a time due to general life schedule. No day preference as such, would prefer something regular but not all-encompassing (ie minimum fortnightly, maximum twice weekly). Sometimes flexible on the length but other commitments come first! Not interested in games that require payment - since I got other things that need money for, i.e. bills gas and food.
Hello there, I'm going to be starting a campaign up as a DM in 5th edition D&D.  Going to be working a bit on it today and came across your post.  I want to do Saturdays as the day, your time works perfectly for my schedule as well.  Would you be interested in joining in?
Phil D. said: Hello there, I'm going to be starting a campaign up as a DM in 5th edition D&D.  Going to be working a bit on it today and came across your post.  I want to do Saturdays as the day, your time works perfectly for my schedule as well.  Would you be interested in joining in? Yes! That would be wonderful!
Hey do you use/have discord? I have a 5E game with a few people and wouldnt mind another joining us, and its with other relatively new people as well. Your time is perfect since its the time I usually schedule our sessions.
Hi,hows everyone doing? I'm actually brand new to roll 20 and don;t have experience with 5th edition. I've always been apart of groups playing a mix of 1e and 2e with old school DM's. I'm willing to learn if you'll help me.  Though being new to playing online, I'd like the chance to join in if it's okay. W1tchofF34R said: Phil D. said: Hello there, I'm going to be starting a campaign up as a DM in 5th edition D&D.  Going to be working a bit on it today and came across your post.  I want to do Saturdays as the day, your time works perfectly for my schedule as well.  Would you be interested in joining in? Yes! That would be wonderful!
Hi all, I was browsing through and saw this post. I'm also a fairly new player to D&D (have only played a couple of sessions here and there), but I'm trying to find a group to commit to for a longer campaign. I'm pretty free during the week. I have nothing on the weekends, and can also do any weekday after 4pm (no Mondays tho). Please message me here or on Discord, Ares#7822, if you have space in your party for one more!
Hey there, so I messaged everyone to start talking with you guys individually outside of this forum.