Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Brand new to online tabletop. LFG

HI, how's it going? Hope you're well.  Seeing as i have zero experience playing  D&D online, I would like to find a group to play and learn how online D&D is. Personally, I've played D&D 1st and 2nd editions. My DM's have all been old school and taught me everything i know. I have an understanding of the game and have enjoyed it greatly over the last 15 or so years. I've never had good luck with groups since life can change in an instant and people are always coming and going from us. So out of the 15 years I've known how to play, I've spent drastically less time being able to play. That being said, I'd like the chance to be apart of 3.5 edition and up, to learn how the games changed from what I'm familiar with.  My prefer character type is a toss up between a Ranger or a Tank. I really enjoy my last character Torak, the Dwarven animal master, and his trusted bear Roran.  Lastly, I'd like to take a second to thank who ever has made it this far. And another second to thank you for the consideration. 
Jason.  I will be running an introductory adventure for players new to roll20 and 5E.  I will do a one on one session 0 with each player where we will do character creations, 5E overview and roll20 overview.  When all session 0's are complete, we will schedule a oneshot to reinforce what you have learned and to have fun with teh system.  PM me if you are interested.