Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Star Wars: Fantasy Flight Games - Dice Roller (need help)

Edited 1578802254
Hi, I have been trying to get the FFG dice roller to work, but for the life of me I cant figure out how. I have the dice roller script enabled, and API compatible character sheet, but anytime I try to roll the dice on the sheet nothing happens. I was also told a gm sheet would automatically be created by the script, but it hasn't. Is there something I am missing here to get this all to work?  
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It should  work out of the box with the setup you describe, are there any errors showing in the API console?

Edited 1578837850
Ziechael said: It should  work out of the box with the setup you describe, are there any errors showing in the API console? No, in all actuality in the API console it does not show anything. 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
How strange, it should at least show the 'spinning up sandbox' message: Might be worth running through the tech help steps .