Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Duplicate sheets in journal

Edited 1578816137
Hi Roll20, I have been having some issues with duplicate tokens in the journal of my game. It seems to happen when I try to move the sheet to a different folder while the player is online and is accessing the sheet when i am moving it. I have tried making a copy of it but that also turns up duplicate again. Is there any way to remove the duplicates? Kind regards, SkyGuy
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You should be able to right click on them and delete from there, or open them and hit the edit button and scroll down to see a delete button.  Are those options not working?
If i delete them they all get deleted and the player looses his sheet. Thats not a solution.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Ok, well, I didn't see that explanation for what was happening in your original post.  Still don't, in fact.  You can wait for a mod to happen by, or you can email roll20 (the "Need Help? Visit our FAQ!" at the bottom of every page links to a page with contact info).  I expect this will probably require direct intervention on the back end.
Ok, thanks for the assist.
This seems like an issue that other users have reported previously regarding duplicate journal items. As Kraynic mentioned - please don't hesitate to write in to us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> so we can be of assistance in helping to get this squared away for you!
I found a workaround. If I upload them in my vault, then delete it from the game and load them back in again the problem is fixed.
Well, certainly glad you found a workaround! I'll be sure to bring that information upwards to the appropriate peoples.