Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Compendium: Whip

Perhaps it's nothing, but one of my players was trying to add a Whip (item) from the D&D 5E compendium to her character sheet and she was unable to do so. She tried several times so I decided to check and I could not drag and drop it either. It's nothing huge, because we managed to input her whip manually, but I thought I would let whomever it may concern know.
Is this game using the official D&D 5e sheet from Roll20, or is it using a different sheet? I went to try and replicate the issue to research this and it functioned as expected.
Yup. But now that I think about it, the player has had similar problems with a couple other items. It's probably something on her end. Perhaps she's using a browser that's not Firefox or Chrome. I will ask.