Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't upload audio

I still have 5000MB of space left but I cannot upload any more mp3 files. Are images and audio space separate? It gives me 'errno: ENOSPC no space left in drive'.
Having a similar issue except the 'server responded with 500 code' after a failed download.
Seems like there might be an actual issue on the site. From what I can tell no one's able to upload audio. 
Yeah. I'm having an issue with this "code 500 from server" error. Can't upload any audio.

Edited 1578878120
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hey folks! Thank you all for the reports. I've escalated this to the dev team and we're investigating right now. However, to better understand the issue, would you all mind providing me the below information, please? Thanks! Your approximate geolocation (i.e. Los Angeles - California, Paris - France, etc.) Your internet service provider Update : It looks we may have found the issue and it should be fixed. Would you all mind double-check on your end to see if the problem is resolved and letting me know the results, please? Thank you for your patience!
Has been working for a few days now! Thanks. Nicholas said: Hey folks! Thank you all for the reports. I've escalated this to the dev team and we're investigating right now. However, to better understand the issue, would you all mind providing me the below information, please? Thanks! Your approximate geolocation (i.e. Los Angeles - California, Paris - France, etc.) Your internet service provider Update : It looks we may have found the issue and it should be fixed. Would you all mind double-check on your end to see if the problem is resolved and letting me know the results, please? Thank you for your patience!